What is the opportunity?
The Accountant position is held by the accounting team in charge of the entities and fund investing through private capital investment strategy such as Real Estate, Infrastructure, Private Equity and Private Debt.
The various types of vehicles (SICAV, FCP, SICAF, SICAR, Securitization Vehicles, Limited Partnership, Unit Trust, Holding companies and General Partnership) included in the portfolio are allocated among the team and the allocation may change during the course of the year.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely and accurate calculation of the Net Asset Value of the funds assigned
- Act as main point of contact for your client portfolio
- Participate in the valuation process of underlying investments
- Oversee and prepare audited and unaudited financial statements, annual reports of administered entities
- Making recommendations to improve processes for a more efficient service
The success Keys Needed:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Experience in Fund Accounting
- An understanding of Lux GAAP and the consolidation principles
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- An good command of Microsoft Excel, VBA is an asset
- Knowledge of GP3 will be considered a plus
- The ability to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- Flexibility – open to shift depending on fund deadlines
- Eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
- Detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
- Proactive, with strong interpersonal skills (and this noticeable even when under pressure)
- Capable of understanding client needs and translating them into solutions
- Fluent in English and French; German a plus
If you want to join a dynamic company and an enthusiastic team, please apply online